Friday 29 July 2011

Terry Nation - Doctor Who Magazine

The new edition of Doctor Who Magazine is out today with a long awaited review of my book, The Man Who Invented the Daleks. And, I'm overjoyed to say, Andrew Pixley is very generous indeed:

'It is an utter delight that the work of such an important British television writer as Terry Nation is documented so lovingly and so thoroughly and in such an accessible manner.'

I'm especially pleased because Mr Pixley is one of the most authorative chroniclers of British TV in general and Doctor Who in particular. He's also a diligent researcher, on whose work I drew in writing the book. His approval means a great deal to me.

I must also note that I recorded an interview earlier this week for The Geekender, a fine show on the equally fine Radio Reverb, which is to be broadcast tomorrow (Saturday) at 11am.

No comments: